In today's communication's environment, agencies and enterprises must take advantage of the move towards telecommunications convergence to lower operational costs for their organizations as well as to take advantage of the latest innovative applications available today.
Telecommunications convergence, network convergence or simply convergence are broad terms used to describe emerging telecommunications technologies, and network architecture used to migrate multiple communications services into a single network. Specifically this involves the converging of previously distinct media such as telephony and data communications into common interfaces on single devices.
With a converged network, enterprises and agencies will be able to implement convergence services, such as VoIP, IPTV, Mobile TV, etc. This technology is replacing the old separate and costly voice and data technologies.
Mackkell Technologies is well positioned to assist you with the planning, financial modeling, design, implementation and operations of a converged network (along with it's applications). Mackkell has the right mix of business management and technical expertise to allow for a successful implementation to the next level of converged infrastructure effieciency.
The staff of Mackkell Technologies excel in the following technical areas
- Outside Plant Engineering
- Test and Turn up of telecommuniations facilities
- Telecommunications transport network operational management
- Telecommunications transport network facility design
- Telecommunications facility site surveys and audits
- Optical Transport Engineering
- Fiber Optic facility design, construction, testing and maintenance
- TDM voice (circuit switched)
- Wireless Infrastructure Design
- Satellite Transmission
- RF Propagation
IT Systems Architecture
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 IT network architecture design
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 IT network implementation and maintenance
- Cloud Computing Architectural design
- Media/Video over IP network design
- SIP Trunking/VOIP infrastructure design and implementation
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Software Defined Networking - Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) design
- Unified Communications Systems Design
Business Development/Program Management
- RFP capture services
- Scope of Work (SOW) creation services
- Tech Writing/Editing/Proposal support